Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunday 3oth

well i got up about 9:30 this morning and that is unusual for me, Normally i roll out of bed about noon.  During the week i am up at 2am everymorning and do not get to bed till about 8 or so at night.  I try and take one day out of the weekend for me to just sleep in.  Went out and checked on the animals this morning, let the chickens out to roam the grounds, did let the goats out but caught them all across the street to put them back up. Gave the ducks some fresh water in thier makeshift pond and they loved it. I need to get more batteries for my camera or just get one where the batteries do not drain so fast.  The kids are gone again today. Kelsey is at a birthday party and Melissa is still at her sleepover.  Richard went into town to talk to someone about another job he my be interested in.  So I opened up all the windows thise morning. We FINALLY have a nice breeze here in texas and its not to hot so far.  Nice to have the windows open for a change. 
 I am wrking on my quilt blocks still. Hope to have them done tonight.  Then off to my next projects.
  I will post  more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment